Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 more days.......

11 more days and our journey launches even further towards a normal life. Mere has been here for 28 days and continues to maintain her wonderful attitude.
Each day we are presented with a Facebook post with another CDH Child that has lost their battle with CDH but we know the lord needed to cure their suffering. I find it hard to understand why we have been so blessed with such a wonderful support team emotionally and medically and what happened to the other babies?

I can't get a sound of a mellow violin out of my head everytime I look at my wife carrying my first baby. I feel like I should sing an emotional song in front of the world and let out all my fears and joys over the past 7 months. I want to share my thoughts to possibly ease someone elses pain in the future and let them know hope never dissapears as long as you trust the lord.

Daddy loves you Douglas Brookins

No comments:

Post a Comment